Does your church have an emphasis on spiritual maturity, disciple making, or evangelism? If so, On-Purpose Peace can be a remarkable partner in your missions.
On-Purpose is all about knowing who you are in Christ (identity) and how to glorify God by aligning your will with His will (discipleship). Enjoy the fun and adventure of discovering God’s purpose and plan for your life and helping others capture the excitement (evangelism)!
Regardless of whether you’re planning a small group or hoping to take the entire church body through On-Purpose Peace, please contact our office and we’ll share best practices and ideas with you to ensure even greater success.
On-Purpose Peace features:
- Commentaries and questions for each chapter of The On-Purpose Person
- Complete sets of forms for Want Lists & Tournaments, Ideal On-Purpose Day, and more
- “Borrow a 2-Word Purpose Statement” tournament sheet so everyone walks away with their purpose
- 7 videos by Kevin W. McCarthy — online with a free membership
- Scripture references bring this “Modern Parable” to life
- Articles for each Gathering for optional in-depth discussion
Visit www.onpurposepeace.com today to learn more.